This free update includes various bug-fixes and help updates for all products and adds MS Word docx file import and export capability (beta) to Web Designer 9 Premium and Photo & Graphic Designer 9.
To update your installation, simply start the program and it will automatically find any available update. Alternatively use the "Update program" facility in the program Help menu. Note you need to have unlocked AND registered your program to receive updates.
Web features (Pro, WD/WDP)
- MP3 Player now works reliably in Chrome
- Rectangle with feathering not exported. Fixed.
- Title tag now included on all exported pages when set in Web Properties Website tab.
- Improved reliability of widget preview image rendering on widget insertion
- Support files now saved to backups folder on program shutdown so newly inserted widgets survive program restart
- Importing background makes a Pasteboard Background(2) layer. Fixed.
- Anchor link IDs not applied to some objects. Fixed.
- Photo hue & temperature changes now exported correctly to PDF (Pro, PGD, PLD)
- Faint Outlines around some transparent objects in exported PDF. Fixed. (Pro, PGD, PLD)
- Bitmap tracer now works in Designer Pro 64bit.
- Missing buttons when switching to long Text Tool infobar. Fixed. (Pro, PGD, PLD)
- Graduated transparency values can't be changed when applied to LE . See TalkGraphics thread. (Pro, PGD)
- Improved support for older graphics tablets (Pro, PGD).