Updating Web Designer 7
To update your installation, use the "Update program" facility in the program Help menu. You need to have unlocked AND registered your program for this option work. If you haven’t, when you invoke the update option you’ll be shown the unlock/register dialog again. Make sure you register using the same email address that you used to purchase the program, because each serial number can only be registered to one email address.
Update to 7.0.1 of Web Designer. Summary of changes included:-
7.0.1 contains a number of significant fixes and improvements over 7.0.0. Here’s a summary of the main ones:
Web Designer 7 & Web Designer 7 Premium
- Font problems in the user interface on Windows XP fixed.
- User gallery website submission now operational (Publish tab of Web Properties)
- Various help updates
- Snap to objects improvements
- Designs Gallery improvements (now shows thumbnails as you scroll and occasional AV on opening download folders fixed).
- Many other small fixes and improvements
Web Designer 7 Premium only
- Flash preview button was missing from the Preview in Browser tab of animation properties
- Cloud zoom widgets improved so that Fill tool can be used to adjust photo positions in frames