Posted by BB - Support on 16 February 2011 05:31 PM
Xara 3D Maker 7 replaces Xara 3D 6 and offers a whole host of new features including new bevel designs and a wider selection of animation types. Information on what's new can be viewed from http://xara.com/products/xara3d/whatsnew/
A 30-day trial version of Xara 3D Maker 7 is available for free download. This demo is fully functional, although a limited set of samples are provided. You can also find a 10 minute introductory movie on our website which is a good place to start exploring Xara 3D Maker.
Note: The trial is a full 7 day trial which can be extended to 30 days. Please view the troubleshooter from http://support.xara.com for assistance in extending the trial period.
- A program overview, list of features and What's new can be viewed directly from the Xara 3D Maker section of the Xara site. http://xara.com/products/xara3d/
- Help information can be found within the program help
- A guide to installing can be viewed from the trouble-shooter within the Xara Support site
- A dedicated forum available from here
- Xara Xone workbook is available from http://www.xaraxone.com/webxealot/workbook86/
Version: Xara 3D Maker 220.127.116.115 Date: 16th February 2011
Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista/7
256MB of RAM
150MB of available hard-disk space