Webstyle and Menu Maker export the NavBar script in two variations:
1. NavBar created directly from Webstyle or Menu Maker:
2. NavBar created via the Xara Dreamweaver Extension/ FrontPage
Select to apply a shared border to your web pages. Having done so,
navigate to the _borders directory where you will find the web page
which is being applied as a include file to your other web pages
For the purpose of this example, assume it is named...
1. Open the web page in FrontPage.
2. Click on the NavBar and select to delete it.
3. Select insert\xara Webstyle 4\NavBars and menus
4. From the NavBar selection page, click upon the saved radio button
and click on the required template. Alte...
The error 'The requested operation requires elevation' can occur when
attempting to use the Xara FrontPage Add-in on Windows Vista or newer.
1. Right click on the program shortcut of Menu Maker/Webstyle and
2. In the Compatibilit...
_Select the Help button in Webstyle 4, click to open the topic
'putting graphics on your page' from the contents menu. Click on
Microsoft FrontPage for general information about using Webstyle
graphics in FrontPage. There is also a short demo movie on y...
The Webstyle Frontpage Add-In is not compatible with Microsoft
Expression Web; therefore you must import nav bars and graphics
generated in Webstyle manually into Expression.
Please follow these steps:
Click the Save button
Configure the graph...
The FrontPage add-in can be installed during the installation of Menu
Maker or Webstyle. If the add-in is not being displayed from the
insert menu of FrontPage then:
* Check to see if the Xara FrontPage add-in is listed in add/remove
* Open the web page in FrontPage.
* Click on the location in design mode where you wish to insert the
* Select Insert\Xara Menu Maker\NavBars and menus to be directed to
* Click on New to be directed to the template picker.
The preview mode of FrontPage 2003 will not execute scripts served
locally if you are running Internet Explorer 7 (IE7).
This will prevent the Xara navigation bars from displaying in the
preview mode of FrontPage.
We recommend posting your concerns...
1.Open the web page in FrontPage.
2. Click on the NavBar and delete it.
3. Select insert\Xara Menu Maker\NavBars and menus
4. From the NavBar selection page, click on the saved radio button.
Select the NavBar you wish to insert from your proje...
Graphics exported by Webstyle and Menu Maker can be inserted in any
page editor, as long as it does not prevent the insertion of the
We do not currently have an add-in for MS Expression but this does not
prevent you from inserting gra...
FrontPage 2000, 2002 and 2003