The error 'The requested operation requires elevation' can occur when attempting to use the Xara FrontPage Add-in on Windows Vista.
In order to resolve this you will need to disable User Account Control:
1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. In Control Panel, click User Accounts.
3. In the User Accounts window, click User Accounts.
4. In the User Accounts tasks window, click Turn User Account Control on or off.
5. If UAC is currently configured in Admin Approval Mode, the User Account Control message appears. Click Continue.
6. Clear the Use User Account Control (UAC) to help protect your computer check box, and then click OK.
7. Click Restart Now to apply the change right away, or click Restart Later and close the User Accounts tasks window.
8. Once you have restarted, try inserting from FrontPage again, you should no longer receive this error.
We recognise that some users may not want to disable User Account Control for security reasons, however currently this is the only resolution we are aware of.