1.Open the web page in FrontPage.
2. Click on the NavBar and delete it.
3. Select insert\Xara Menu Maker\NavBars and menus
4. From the NavBar selection page, click on the saved radio button. Select the NavBar you wish to insert from your project files.
5. Edit the NavBar if necessary then click on save.
6. Select the appropriate project folder for the edited NavBar template to be saved to.
7. Select Save Graphic. The location displayed for the files being saved will be the last location that the files were exported to. Click on the graphics folder button and navigate to the location of the images folder where all your other files associated with the web page are saved.
8. Ensure the save in folder (the left side of the save screen) is set to the location where your web page is saved.
9. Click on Save to be directed to FrontPage.
10. Save the web page and upload the web page, the xaramenu.js file stored in the same folder as your web page, the images folder and its contents to your web server.